Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
The Club understands that some families may have difficulty paying their registration fees. We endeavor to work with families as much as possible. We do not have a scholarship program; however, we do have a Work Program; if accepted, you will agree to fulfill 40 hours of volunteer service within the Club in exchange for waiving your registration fees.
If you think you might qualify for this program here’s what you will need to do:
1. Complete this online application form.
2. This completed form will be reviewed by the Nomads Board of Directors.
3. Your coach will discuss your application with our Staff.
4. An in-person interview may be scheduled with one of our Board Members . If you do not receive a call to schedule this appointment, you may call 858-349-0869.
5. YOU MUST PROVIDE THE NOMADS WITH THE FIRST TWO PAGES OF YOUR LATEST TAX RETURN SHOWING YOUR ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME. APPLICATIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP WITHOUT COPIES WILL BE DENIED AND CONSIDERED INCOMPLETE.
6. You will be informed in writing if your application has been accepted. This letter will outline our agreed upon terms and your obligations to the Club in exchange for your Work Program credit.
7. Tournament and coaching fees are not covered by this program.
ANY SCHOLARSHIP OFFERED IS CONTINGENT UPON THE PLAYER COMPLETING THE ENTIRE SEASON. The Nomads reserve the right to Invoice a player who leaves the team/club before the end of the season for the full amount of the scholarship.
If for some reason you do not qualify for this program, payment arrangements can be offered.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.